Ch.1 Discussion topics.
- What does it mean to say that the human body is 90% prokaryotic?
- Can you develop a scientific hypothesis and means of testing the cause of stomach ulcers? (Are they caused by an infection? By too much acid? By a genetic disorder?)
• Your original thread on the specific topic and reference article must follow the questions provided to you by your Professor (you must follow a minimum of one question).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• Respond (follow-up) to three other student/s posting using 25 or more words to receive credit (up to 1 point each).
• Your response should include additional research information from within the posted/referenced article or from another article or source. You must include more than just a general statement or an opinion to receive full credit.
• Proper English is required (wording, comas, complete sentences, etc…).
• Your “Research Summary” and “Response (follow-up)” postings must be completed one day before the due date for the Lesson Test to receive credit.
• If you would like to receive a passing grade for each discussion you have to:
– Create your original thread/postings (5 points)
– Respond to minimum of three postings on your classmates’ discussion board (3 points).
Additionally you’ll receive 2 points for posting all your threads on separate days and one day before the due date for the particular Discussion.