This week, post your final video presentation here for peer and instructor Question and Answer. There are three requirements and three deadlines:
1. Post your video no later than Monday 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time). Title your video post with your name and a brief topic description (e.g., Jenny Smith: Sepsis Training). Along with your video, provide the following information:
- Briefly explain your healthcare issue and your proposed solution to the issue.
2. No later than Wednesday, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time), watch at least two peers’ videos and post thoughtful questions related to the content and conclusions of their study. Your instructor may assign you specific peers to review. Otherwise, select at least two peers to review (do not pose the same questions to both peers).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- You must ask 3 thoughtful questions of each peer.
- Keep in mind that this is not a peer review of the presentation, although positive feedback is encouraged when appropriate. Your goal is to ask your peers questions that dig deeper into their problem and their proposed solution.
- Your questions may address some of the following topics: research sources, perspectives, the proposed solution, and obstacles related to the solutions.
3. No later than Sunday, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time), you must formally address the questions posed by at least two peers and/or the instructor (address a total of 6 questions)in which you must cite evidence from your presentation/ final paper using APA Style.