Your topic proposal should include the following items and address the following:
Describe the topic you wish to pursue.
- It may be somewhat broad at this point and it may imply a problem. Use the Additional Resources in your course materials to help you search for ideas.
Identify your purpose: Why are you interested in this topic? (Narrow your topic.)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Specifically explain what it is that fascinates you or draws you to this topic.
- Clearly describe the topic’s relevance in the field today.
- Identify a purpose for a paper on this topic:
- What might you accomplish in exploring this problem?
- What is your intended goal?
- To evoke change
- To make new connections (new cause and effect)
- To introduce a new theory, solution, or idea
- Is this goal realistic?
Identify a problem within the topic and draft a problem statement. (It will likely evolve and be revised as you progress through your research.)
- Identify a problem related to your topic and state it.
- The problem statement should be specific and indicate the focus of your final paper.
- Not too narrow, not too broad
- Intellectually challenging (a simple solution is not apparent)
- Who would benefit from a solution to this problem (who is the target population)?