Each student will submit a 2-3 page introduction. Download the attached EBP Project Paper Template and begin inserting module writing requirements. Submit paper in entirety with each module assignment. Start with completing the Title page. Also, begin documenting references and include in paper.
Criteria to address for Module 1 Introduction. Use the following subheadings:
- Potential outcomes
- Clinical question (in either the PICO or PICOT format) at the RN-BS scope of practice level.
Additional Criteria to address:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Title page (use the format provided) (use month of module 5)
- References (located at the end of the EBP Project Paper Template)
- Please review the sample papers in the Resource section. Please note that the 2013 sample paper does not completely follow all the current criteria.
- Begin in Section One. Do not start in the Abstract section. An abstract cannot be completed until all sections are written.
- You should begin to submit to the appropriate draft areas in SafeAssign. (See below). Please review the attached Blackboard SafeAssign Student Guide for more information about SafeAssign and how to read the SafeAssign report.You must achieve a “matching” score of 34% or less for your final submission to SAFEASSIGN FINAL IN MODULE 5. Your percentage may be higher in the drafts for all modules because it captures the template and references. The more original work you add, the score show decrease. These drafts are for your individual feedback. Remember to include your work on the template.