Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
· Read Chapter 8 that is attached.
· Read the article Stability of Personality Traits in Adulthood: Mechanisms and Implications (Allemand, Steiger, & Hill, 2013).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Use my test results from The Big Five Personality Test that is based on the big five theories. The results of this test may be used to aid in the completion of this assignment. Results are attached.*
All required and outside sources should be properly cited in your paper.
This assignment has two parts. In the first part,
· Provide an overview of the trait model of personality in which you identify at least one principal theory and its theorist (i.e., Allport, Cattell, or Eysenck) associated with the model. (Please note that the trait model is more than just the big five—this part of the paper should cover the general history and evolution of the model.)
· Compare and contrast the basic assumptions of the trait model and the psychodynamic model regarding the theorist’s explanations of personality development.
· Use the scholarly sources you researched for this assignment in the second part of your paper,
· Describe each of the five traits included in the big five models:
o neuroticism, and
o openness to experience.
(This section demonstrates your understanding of the theory, so do not just copy and paste the explanations provided on the Truity website.)
· Reflect on your results from the test, on each of the five traits.
· Use the scholarly sources you researched for this assignment The Trait Model of Personality paper
· Must be five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
· Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA style
Results for personality score are attached.