Formal Paper Resources
Formal Paper Resources
Below are helpful resources to assist you with completing the Formal Paper.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Click on each link to view.
- Dreams from Endangered Culture – With stunning photos and stories, National Geographic Explorer Wade Davis celebrates the extraordinary diversity of the world’s indigenous cultures, which are disappearing from the planet at an alarming rate.
- Photos of Endangered Cultures – Photographer Phil Borges shows rarely seen images of people from the mountains of Dharamsala, India, and the jungles of the Ecuadorean Amazon. In documenting these endangered cultures, he intends to help preserve them.
- The Danger of a Single Story – Our lives, our cultures, are composed of many overlapping stories. Novelist ChimamandaAdichie tells the story of how she found her authentic cultural voice — and warns that if we hear only a single story about another person or country, we risk a critical misunderstanding.
Theories & Models
- Cultural Competence Project
- Cultural Theories and Models
- Giger and Davidhizar
- Madeleine M. Leninger – Transcultural Nursing Culture Care Theory
- Purnell’s Model
You can also revisit U.S. Department of Health & Human Services – Office of Minority Health
Log in and click on the ToolKit – Resource Library tab
The Resource Library has many useful descriptions and examples of models to use for your Formal Paper.
*NOTE: Wikipedia is not a source to be used in any of the generated work; using it will result in a “zero” for the assignment.
Formal Paper (25%)
Application of the Nursing Process to Deliver Culturally Competent Care.
- Research the literature for an appropriate professional article that discusses the health care needs of your selected cultural group.
- It should include 5-7 pages within the body of the paper with 3-5 references (at least two article/book references).
- Papers must follow APA format and include title page, abstract, citations and reference pages.
- Submit the paper in the dropbox provided in Blackboard.
- View Formal Paper Rubric for grading criteria.
Get a customized solution on this task at nursehomework.comPay someone to do my homework cheap. On nursehomework.com you can order your academic assignment from one of our 300+ project experts. Hire your expert directly, without overpaying for agencies and affiliates!
POST A QUESTION
We are one of the best nursing academic writing firms based in the, present all across the globe, with an untarnished track record of providing flawlessly written academic papers to students from around the world on a diverse range of topics and subjects.
How It Works
+1 (289) 803-6873