Area I: (Interdisciplinary Approaches to Learning)
One way to understand a paradigm is to develop a hypothesis such as the following one. Test this hypothesis by analyzing one of the following paradigms.
Paradigms of Science offer explanations of natural phenomena while paradigms of the Humanities and Social Sciences prescribe human behaviors.
Select one paradigm from each of the two lists appearing below, one from Natural
Science and one from Humanities/ Social Science. Critique the statement given
above using your selected paradigm as a model. You may take the position that
your selected paradigm supports the statement, refutes it or falls somewhere in
between, but you should defend your position as part of your critique.
Natural Science Paradigms:
1. Evolution through natural selection
2. Sociobiology (Dawkins Selfish Gene concept)
3. Atomic Theory of the structure of matter
4. Einsteins Special Theory of Relativity
5. The Germ Theory of Disease
6. The Big Bang theory for the origin of the universe
7. Molecular Genetic paradigm for gene function
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Humanities/ Social Science Paradigms:
1. The Great Chain of Being
3. Free Market Capitalism
5. Representative Democracy
6. Local control of public school financing
7. Universal access to health care