Designing Team and Team Identity
Part 1: Think about how to build teams in terms of designing the task, selecting the people, and then, managing their relationships. How would compose a team for completing a course/work project in terms of the three dimensions listed above. How would you incorporate diversity in designing a team?
Part 2: Discuss team identity. Why do you feel attached to certain groups and teams but not to others?
Use research from at least 3 academically reviewed journal articles to support your responses. No internet and other non academic articles should be used for these discussion questions. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources
Read a selection of your colleagues’ postings.
Respond to at least 3 your colleagues’ postings in one or more of the following ways:
• Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, research from academically reviewed journal articles.
• Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
• Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Campbellsville University Library
• Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
• Make suggestions based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
• Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
Return to this Discussion several times to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you have learned and/or any insights you have gained as a result of the comments your colleagues made.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now