1. What are the basic reasons that people resist change? How can this resistance be overcome?
2. How would one distinguish between an organizational weakness and a threat to the organization?
3. Discuss the team dynamics for a highly effective or ineffective team of which you were a member. Can you explain why the team performed so well or so poorly?
4. Identify and briefly discuss one recommendation that should be followed when using a corporate blog for branding, marketing, or public relations purposes.
5. How would one define business intelligence (BI)? Identify and briefly discuss a real-world application of BI?
6. Provide an example of tacit knowledge and an example of explicit knowledge.
7. Provide a real-world example or describe a hypothetical situation in which a legitimate organization used spam in an effective and non intrusive manner to promote a product or service.
8. Provide an example of an action that is legal but not ethical and one that is ethical but illegal.