- In this assignment, learners are required to write a case report addressing the personal knowledge and skills gained in this course and potentially solving an identified practice problem.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Construct a 2,500-3,000 word (approximately 10-12 pages) case report that includes a problem or situation consistent with a DNP area of practice.
- Review the IOM and Kaiser Commission Report on the uninsured to develop the case report.
- Apply public health concepts to describe understanding of the problem or situation of focus.
- Apply one or more public health concepts to the recommended intervention or solution being proposed.
- Develop the case report across the entire scenario from the identification of the clinical or health care problem through the proposal for an intervention, implementation, and evaluation using an appropriate research instrument.
- Describe the evaluation of the selected research instrument in the case report.
- Lastly, explain in full the tenets, rationale for selection (empirical evidence), and clear application using the language of public health concepts within the case report.
Case Report Requirements:
In addition, your case report must include the following:
- Introduction with a problem statement.
- Brief literature review.
- Description of the case/situation/conditions explained from a theoretical perspective.
- Discussion that includes a detailed explanation of the synthesized literature findings.
- Summary of the case.
- Proposed solutions to remedy gaps, inefficiencies, or other issues from a theoretical approach.
- Identification of a research instrument to evaluate the proposed solution along with a description of how the instrument could be evaluated.
Bunnell, R., O’neil, D., Soler, R., Payne, R., Giles, W., Collins, J., & Bauer, U. (2012). Fifty communities putting prevention to work: Accelerating chronic disease prevention through policy, systems and environmental change. Journal of Community Health, 37(5), 1081-1090.
Larkin, H. (2014). Population health: embracing RISK. H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks, 88(10), 30-45.
Hamar, G., Rula, E. Y., Wells, A., Coberley, C., Pope, J. E., & Larkin, S. (2013). Impact of a chronic disease management program on hospital admissions and readmissions in an Australian population with heart disease or diabetes. Population Health Management, 16(2), 125-131.
Review the IOM and Kaiser Commission Report on the uninsured to develop the case report.
Get a customized solution on this task at nursehomework.comPay someone to do my homework cheap. On nursehomework.com you can order your academic assignment from one of our 300+ project experts. Hire your expert directly, without overpaying for agencies and affiliates!
POST A QUESTION
We are one of the best nursing academic writing firms based in the, present all across the globe, with an untarnished track record of providing flawlessly written academic papers to students from around the world on a diverse range of topics and subjects.
How It Works
+1 (289) 803-6873