Nursing critique paper
For this project, you will select and critique a nursing theory of your choice. You will:
- Write an original paper.
- Submit it to the dropbox for a grade based on the rubric.
The following are some conceptual models and theories you may choose from; however, you may choose any nurse theorist:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Florence Nightengale’s Environmental Model
- Catherine Kolcaba’s Comfort Theory
- Dorothy Johnson’s Behavioral System Model
- Hildegard Peplau’s Interpersonal Process Theory
- Dorothea Orem’s Self-Care Deficit Theory
- Ida Jean Orlando’s Nursing Process
- Sister Calista Roy’s Adaptation Model
- Madeleine Leininger’s Theory of Culture Care Diversity and Universality
- Jean Watson’s Nursing as Caring Theory
- Margaret Newman’s Health Expanding Consciousness
- Martha Roger’s Science of Unitary of Human Being
- Abdellah’s Patient-Centered Approaches Theory
Steps to follow to do your critique:
- You can visit the Fitne website to watch videos about the above mentioned theorist.
- You can use the Internet to find a journal or articles that provides an analysis and critique of a theory of nursing as a resource to start working with your own critique.
- You need to login entering the following information:
· Username: medical center campus
· Password: medical
· Under the Nurse Theorists: Portraits of Excellence (Volume I) link select the theorist of your choice
· On the left navigation area select a topic to view
- You must use the criteria for analysis and critique of theories in Chapter 1 of the George text book.
- You will select the link “Library Resources” found under the “NUR3846 – Library” tab (located on left-side of screen) to do your research and complete your literature review of the model/theory you selected.
- You may physically visit the library in person as well, and ask for help from the library staff.