How are your plans for your Practicum Project progressing? What additional guidance or information would help you to refine your Practicum Project Plan?
Your Practicum Project Plan is due on or before Day 7 of this week. In preparation for completing the Assignment, you may use this forum to post a draft of your plan and receive support from your colleagues. This Discussion forum provides an opportunity for informal collaboration. It is not required, and you will not receive a grade for your participation.
If you choose to participate, you may integrate useful feedback you receive to strengthen your plan prior to submitting it. Just as importantly, reviewing your colleagues’ proposals may help you to deepen your understanding of the plan components and application of scholarly writing.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
(Optional) To prepare:
- Review the information in the Practicum Project Plan (PPP) Overview document, introduced in Week 3. The overview describes the elements that must be included in your plan.
- Reflect on the development of your Practicum Project Plan thus far. Address any questions you have and/or identify areas in need of further consideration or improvement.
- Develop any outstanding components of your Practicum Project Plan. For instance, you may need to continue your review of the literature and create your project timeline. You may wish to review the timeline table you completed on the Professional Practicum Experience Plan and update it as necessary.
- Review the information on scholarly writing in this week’s Learning Resources, and integrate these principles as you develop your Practicum Project Plan.
- Create a draft of your Practicum Project Plan (a 4- to 6-page scholarly paper) to share with your colleagues in this optional Discussion forum.
(Optional) Post a draft of your Practicum Project Plan.
Note: To provide sufficient time for review and feedback, you are encouraged to post your plan on or before Day 3.