Part 1 – Workers Requirements in a Healthcare Organization
explore the differences among educational levels, the scopes of practice, and credentialing and licensure requirements for various employees in a healthcare organization
Scenario: You are the HR manager of a newly established healthcare organization. The board of directors of the organization asks you to prepare a presentation on the required profiles for the following roles:
· Administrator (i.e., chief executive officer, vice president of nursing or finance, etc.)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Registered nurse
· Nurse’s aide
· Laboratory technician
· Dietary aide
· Maintenance professional
For each role, provide the following information:
· Educational qualifications required for the role
· Scope of practice for the role
· Credentialing and licensure requirements for the role
· A description of the importance of the role in a healthcare organization
· Legal effects of the role on and importance of the role to HRM
For the workforce as a whole, address the following:
· How would you build and maintain a climate of mutual respect and trust among employees?
· What is the importance of diversity in the workforce?
· Present your work in a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, with 2 slides for each role. On a separate slide, cite all sources using APA format..
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Identified and explained the educational qualifications required for each role.|
|Explained the scope of practice for each role.|
|Described the credentialing and licensure requirements for each role.|
|Described the importance of each role in a healthcare organization.|
|Explained the legal effects of the role on and importance of the role to HRM.|
|Displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation and created a presentation with appropriate design elements.|