Directions: Now that you have read your text, browsed through chapter notes, and watched appropriate video clips, answer four (4) questions below (you chose). Each of your responses should between 5-10 single-spaced lines.
- Consider Freud’s theory of personality… now consider these fictitious peeps: Jack, Jill, and Humpty Dumpty.
Jack who has a dominant Id, no Ego and no Superego. Describe Jack’s characteristic ways of thinking and behaving.
Jill has a dominant Superego, no Ego and no Id. Describe Jill’s characteristic ways of thinking and behaving.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Humpty Dumpty has a dominant Ego, no Id and no Superego. Describe Humpty Dumpty’s characteristic ways of thinking and behaving.
- How did Jung, Horney and Adler deviate from Freud? Describe 2 key concepts from each theorist.
- Describe and evaluate the theories of Maslow and Rogers.
- Consider the impact of culture on personality. If you are (or were) from a collectivistic society, how might you be different from those living in an individualistic society?
- Consider the introverted and extroverted personality types. Now listen/watch this TedTalk by Susan Cain
What did you hear the speaker say? What do you think?