In this course, you will progressively work on a system implementation process in six stages:
- Week 1: System planning
- Week 2: System analysis
- Week 3: System selection
- Week 4: System implementation
- Week 5: User training and system mainten
You can use Internet resources, peer-reviewed journals, and reputable, published articles, and you may interview an executive of a healthcare facility that has implemented an electronic medical record system/electronic health record system or similar system to describe the six implementation steps.
In this week you will start with system planning complete a 3–5-page executive summary while considering the following components:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe a fictional healthcare organization: type, size of staff, and amount and type of patients it is able to serve.
- Establish the need for a system.
- Set achievable goals and objectives.
- Allocate a budget.
- Identify a project manager (a fictitious name and title) and project team (fictitious names and titles).
- Determine whether to build in-house or acquire from outside, and support your decision with reasoning.
- Set a timeline for system implementation or project completion.
Complete the assignment in a 3–5-page Word document and name it SUO_HCM3008_W1_A3_yourinitials.