Responses for questions 1 & 2 should be between 200 – 300 words long and contain a reference to source materials that support your statements. For the remaining questions, drafta response to each individual question with a minimum of 75 words each.
1. Based on this chapter, how can you assess employee needs to tailor effective rewards?
2. How do social needs motivate behavior?
3. Discuss a tactic your workplace can use to support healthy emotional management in service of motivation.
4. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EMOTION AND MOOD?
5. Describe the basic and complex emotions humans experience and the role they play in people’s lives.
6. Analyze the key biological and cognitive factors that affect emotion and how they influence worker productivity.
7. Evaluate the effectiveness of theories on emotion in explaining various behaviors in the workplace.
8. Discuss the Prototypical Learned Helplessness Study and its application to Humans.