Write a 2-page article about the history of and trends in nursing and nursing education.
The role of the nurse educator has expanded with the times and moved beyond the faculty role in basic nursing education programs. Nurse educators are also staff development specialists, clinical nurse educators, nurse navigators, patient educators, researchers, and community health educators to name a few of the many options available. A multitude of forces beyond our control, including economic and political forces, may shape our profession of nursing. As nurse educators, however, it is our work to provide the educational foundations needed for patient care, for improved health status for all and for a well-prepared workforce of nurses.
Write a short article about the history and future trends of the nurse educator role. The article will run in a newsletter for nurses and nurse educators, and should be approximately 2 pages long.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In your article, be sure to do the following:
- Explain five key historical influences on nursing and nursing education today. Be sure to address why these influences are important and how they have had an impact.
- Analyze three trends you believe will impact nursing and nursing education in the future. Explain how those trends relate to what you understand about nursing history.
- Support your assertions with credible sources. Use three sources no older than 5 years
Your article should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of grammar and spelling errors that distract from the content.
- APA format: Use correct APA format for all citations and references (if used).
- Format: Submit your assessment as a Word document.
- Length: Approximately two double-spaced pages, not including the title page and references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman or Arial, 12 point.