Quantitative Data Analysis Activity
Instructions: Read each table and answer the questions below each one.
Reading Descriptive Tables
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. How many nurses total were in the sample?
2. How many GICU nurses assessed the patient prior to suctioning?
3. What percentage of GICU nurses failed to prepare he patient prior to suctioning?
4. How many GICU nurses did not prehyperoxygenate prior to suctioning?
5. What percentage of CICU nurses did not instill NaCl prior to suctioning?
Reading Correlational Tables
1. Which pair of variables have a strong positive correlation?
2. Which pairs of variables have a moderate negative correlation?
3. Which pair of variables has the weakest correlation? Is it positive or negative?
4. What is the correlation coefficient for social support and adaptive problem solving? Name the direction and strength of the relationship.
5. What is the correlation coefficient for HF symptoms and depressive symptoms? Name the direction and strength of the relationship.
6. Which pairs of variables are statistically significant at the p < 0.05 level?
Reading OR/RR Tables
1. How many participants were in the sample?
2. How many smokers experienced delayed healing?
3. What three complications have the lowest RR?
4. In plain language, interpret the statistics for delayed healing in relation to smokers.
5. In plain language, interpret the statistics for nerve injury in relation to smokers.