Part 1(page 1)
Critics of utilization review frequently are concerned that many of those persons participating in a utilization review are in fact practicing medicine. Although UR is conducted prospectively, it is used to authorize or refuse proposed treatments, referrals, and even hospital admissions.
- Does UR constitute “practicing medicine” and if so should UR be limited to only those medical professionals licensed to practice medicine?
- Discuss who you think should head the utilization review program and justify your answer.
part 2(1 page )
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Read the article titled, “Implementing electronic health records in hospitals: a systematic literature review”, and do the following:
- Write a substantive summary about the article.
- From what you understand, make recommendations on how this article can be improved.
part 3(1 page )
Research the “The Tuskegee syphilis experiment.”
- What have we learnt from this case?
- How does the “Helsinki Convention” safeguard us from a repetition of the Tuskegee experiment?