For this assignment you will review current research and provide a critical evaluation of that research through an annotated bibliography. An annotated bibliography is simply a brief summary and analysis of the journal article reviewed. For more information on the required format of the bibliography please click on annotated bibliography template file. The annotated bibliography will be used as part of the literature review for your final paper that is due in Week 5.
The type of articles that you will need to find is research articles located in scholarly journals. Scholarly journal articles are also referred as primary source peer reviewed articles. A scholarly journal article can be found in the South University Online Library. To find more information regarding utilizing the South University Library and accessing scholarly journal articles click on Library Guide. What cannot be used for this assignment are Web pages, magazines, newspapers, text books, and other books. Finally, current research for our purposes is an article that was published within the last 5 to 6 years.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Remember this is a course on sensation and color perception and depth perception so when looking for articles make sure that it is related to the subject matter covered in the course. For your research choose the first topic area (major theories) as well as 1 other area. Find 3 articles (as described above) for each area of the two areas (6 articles total for the bibliography).
1. The major theories associated with perception
2. Critical features of biology and physiology regarding sensation and perception
3. Articulate the connection between biology, physiology, and the environment
4. Processes associated with the perception of color, brightness, and contrast
5. Processes involved with perceiving objects, forms, depth, size, movement, and events
6. Critical elements involved with sound, localization, speech, and pitch perception
7. Cutaneous and chemical sensations in the process of perception
8. The influence of environmental context (e.g., geography) on perception
The annotated bibliography should include for each article.
· Write a 1-2 paragraph summary for each article.
· Write a 1–2-paragraph analysis and evaluation for each article found.
· Make sure to integrate what you learned in your course readings in that analysis
· Use correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary.
· Use APA format including:
· Title page
· Double space
· Reference page
· Cite and reference all sources using the APA format.
· Submit your essay in a Word document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
· Name your document: SU_PSY3400_W3_Project_LastName_FirstInitial
· Using APA format, cite sources appropriately th