- Attributes and Evaluation of Discussion Contributions.
- Professional Communications and Writing Guide.
- Graduate Psychology Discussion Rubric.
As you probably realized from the unit studies, there are many interesting and challenging topics and research questions to pursue in the field of psychology. For this discussion, share your experiences delving into the research related to your interests. Respond to the following questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What topic and research question did you pursue?
- How is your research question relevant to your passions and interests in psychology and your purpose?
- What was your final RAILS score? What skill areas were recommended for improvement and what skill areas did you do well on?
- What strategies did you use to locate relevant articles?
- Did you find Boolean commands (for example, AND, OR) confusing? What tips would you give others for learning these commands?
- What insights did you gather about your research question?
- What conclusions did you come to about the role of research in your future career vision?
If you had any trouble selecting and refining your topic or creating a research question, use this discussion to receive support from your peers and instructor to work through your challenges.